Lobster Stuffed Ravioli In Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $9.30 view details
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 c. sliced shiitake mushroom
- 2 clv garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1 x 11 1/3 ounce can frzn lobster, thawed, liquid removed, and, minced
- 1 tsp grated lemon, rind
- 1 x 1 pound package wonton wrapper
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese whole chives Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce
- 2 c. whipping cream
- 2 x plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 c. minced chives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms, garlic and tarragon, stirring occasionally, for about 4 min or possibly till softened.
- Add in wine; cook for about1 minute or possibly till reduced by half.
- Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in lowfat milk, stirring constantly, for about 8 min or possibly till thickened and smooth.
- Stir in lobster and lemon rind.
- Let cold completely.
- For each wrapper, place 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) filling in centre.
- Brush edges with water; top with another wrapper.
- Set ravioli aside on floured baking sheet. (Make-ahead: Wrap with plastic wrap and chill for up to 4 hrs.)
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli, in batches, for about 3 min or possibly till ravioli float to top.
- With slotted spoon, transfer to serving plates or possibly platter.
- Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce:In skillet or possibly saucepan, bring cream to boil.
- Add in tomatoes, chives and salt; simmer over medium-high heat for 10 min or possibly till reduced by one-third.
- Pour over ravioli.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Garnish with whole chives.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 285g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 211||39%|
|Total Fat 23.92g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 14.15g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.55g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|