Lime-in-the-Coconut Pie Recipe
Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (14oz) can light coconut milk
- 1/3 c lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp grated lime zest
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 2 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Beat the egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks. Stir in coconut milk, lime juice,
- vanilla, and food coloring. Add corn starch, sugar and zest. Mix well.
- Gently fold the mixture into beaten egg whites until combined.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 15 minutes or until set.
- Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for 3 hours - overnight.
- Serving with whipped topping.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 136g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 178||68%|
|Total Fat 20.71g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 16.21g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.24g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|