Light Macaroni And Cheese Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 6 ounce elbow macaroni -- uncooked Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 c. minced onion
- 1 c. minced green bell pepper
- 1 c. shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
- 1 c. lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp grnd black pepper
- 10 3/4 ounce lowfat cream of celery soup, condensed - undiluted
- 4 ounce sliced mushrooms from a jar -- liquid removed
- 2 ounce pimientos -- diced and undrained
- 1 c. corn flakes -- crushed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add in oil. Place over medium heat till warm. Add in onion and green pepper; saute/fry till tender. Add in sauteed vegetables, cheese, and next 5 ingredients to macaroni; stir well. Spoon mix into a 2-qt casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle crushed corn flakes over macaroni mix. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F. for 40 min or possibly till thoroughly heated. 12 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 108g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||47%|
|Total Fat 10.38g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.97g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 19.85g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|