Light "Golubcy" with turkey Recipe
A light version of a very traditional Russian dish.
Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 1 big green cabbage
- 1-2 carrots
- 1/2 cup of cooked rice
- pack of ground turkey
- 1 pack of sour cream
- bouillon cube
- Cook rice.
- Separate 8 big leaf from the cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage stalk from all leaves.
- In a big pot boil water and put every leaf separately there for 2 minutes.
- Grate the carrot.
- Mix turkey with carrot, rice and spices.
- Separate the mix into 8 potion.
- Put 1 portion of mix in the middle of cabbage leaf and make an envelope.
- Put 8 "Golubcy" in a big pot and cover them with water.
- Cook slowly for 30 minutes, then add 1/2 pack of sour cream and bouillon cube and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 310g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||20%|
|Total Fat 2.77g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.79g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 18.07g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|