Light and Spicy Shrimp Recipe
No dish is lighter and has more spicy flavor than our recipe for Light and Spicy Shrimp. Now enjoy a fabulous light dish that was inspired by one of my favorite films "Look Who's Talking." Baby Mikey's voice is Bruce Willis and he gives this "light" little guy all the "spice" you can handle. John Travolta and Kristie Alley also star. Enjoy the film clip below, and check back with us often for great new recipes, films and giveaways!
- 10 Jumbo shrimp, cleaned and butterflied, leaving a small piece of shell on ends
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayanne pepper
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (add to saute pan)
- Add all the ingredients above, (except 1 teaspoon of olive oil for saute pan) to a mixing bow.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Over medium high heat add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- When pan is hot, add the shrimp, open sides down.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over, lower heat, cover and cook an additional 3 minutes.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 27g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||69%|
|Total Fat 4.92g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.74g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|