lemon creme pies Recipe
- 1 lemon
- 21/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick softened butter
- ¼ cup marshmallow cream
- 1-2 teaspoons milk
- Prepare cake batter following box instructions EXCEPT replace the water with milk but only half the amount.
- Example: If the box calls for ½ cup of water; add ¼ cup of milk instead
- Add juice of ½ lemon and 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- OPTIONAL: a few drops yellow food coloring
- Spoon batter onto parchment lined baking sheet by increments of 2 tablespoons
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner