Lemon Chicken Cutlet Recipe
Cost per recipe $6.20 view details
- Lemon Sauce
- 2 fresh lemons juiced and seeded
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil first cold pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic">garlic or garlic">garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano and 1/2 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley
- Mix together and set aside till the end.
- Chicken preparation:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts sliced 1/4 inch thin
- 1 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs add 1/4 crumb grating cheese. Put in a flat plate
- 1 egg beaten mixed with 1/2 cup water put in a bowl.
- In a plastic bag add:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon each of garlic powder,dried oregano, parsley,and basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Shake chicken in flour mixture.
- Dip each piece in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Fry each piece in olive oil with a mixture of 2 tablespoons butter in pan, brown on both side, put into baking dish, keep warm in oven still serving on 200 degrees.
- Pour Sauce over chicken and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 787g|
|Calories from Fat 560||33%|
|Total Fat 62.27g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 17.59g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.67g|
|Total Carbs 128.36g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||23%|