Large Beef Patties Baked with Onion Gravy Recipe
Cost per serving $1.84 view details
- 2 Pounds Sirloin Ground Beef
- 2-1.5 ounce packages/packet brown gravy
- One large Vidalia Sweet Onion
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- Round out 4 large beef patties and season with garlic salt, black pepper, place on a baking dish with 1/2 cup Beef Stock, cover with foil and bake @400 F 20 minutes, remove from oven
- Follow brown gravy instructions and add into the cooked patties
- In a skillet brown the onions and add to top of patties return to the oven for 8 minutes to thicken the gravy!
- Serve with cream mashed potatoes and green beans for a manly meal!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 256g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 205||51%|
|Total Fat 22.75g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 9.24g||37%|
|Trans Fat 1.45g|
|Total Carbs 0.01g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|