Knott's Berry Farm's Fried Chicken Recipe
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 2 lb frying chicken - (to 3) cut in eighths (we use all breasts with bones)
- 2 c. unbleached flour
- 1 quart oil (or possibly sufficient to cover the chicken)
- Cover chicken with salted water and soak for 45 min. (Very important)
- Drain chicken and pat dry. Coat each piece of chicken with flour and shake off any excess flour.
- Bring oil to a boil in an 8 1/2-qt saucepan, electric skillet or possibly iron skillet and drop in chicken pcs. Don't overcrowd chicken in the pot. Cover and fry for 45 min. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 289g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1425||86%|
|Total Fat 160.96g||201%|
|Saturated Fat 15.28g||61%|
|Trans Fat 3.74g|
|Total Carbs 31.8g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|