Kiwi Fruit Salad with Honey Orange Drizzle Recipe
Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 4 Kiwi Fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Bosc Pears, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup Red Grapes, washed
- 1/2 Honeydew Melon, thinly sliced
- 1 Large Orange
- 1 Tsp. Honey
- Scoop out seeds from honeydew melon; remove rind and cut into thin slices.
- Wash and thinly slice pears.
- Peel and thinly slice kiwis.
- Arrange the melon, kiwis, grapes and pears on a decorative platter.
- Squeeze juice from orange into a small bowl. Add one teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Drizzle the honey/orange juice over the fruit. The citrus will keep the pears from browning.
- This recipe works well as breakfast, a light lunch or a healthy dessert
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 241g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||4%|
|Total Fat 0.59g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.06g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|