Jenny Craigs Italian Chicken Rolls Recipe
Cost per serving $1.00 view details
- 6 (4 oz) skinned, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper or from a jar (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup pesto (homemade or in a jar)
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3 tbsps chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- vegetable cooking spray
- fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet. Sprinkle salt and pepper, set aside.
- Combine red pepper, cream cheese and pesto in a small bowl, strirring until smooth. Spread cheese mixture evenly over the chicken breasts. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, secure with wooden picks.
- Dredge chicken pieces in combined corn flakes, parsley and paprika. Place in an 11 by 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes and remove tooth picks. Slice each roll into 6 rounds or slices for each person. Garnish with thyme sprigs if desired.
- Serve with rice and/or a salad.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 110g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||42%|
|Total Fat 7.9g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.34g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 5.09g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|