Italian Red Wine Cookies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add the wine and oil. Mix with a large fork and then with your hands.
- Roll small pieces of dough between hands to make "logs" then shape into circles.
- The circles should be no bigger than the 2 inches in diameter.
- Roll cookies in extra sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until slightly brown.
- After cookies cool they should be hard and crisp.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 23g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||35%|
|Total Fat 3.13g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 11.02g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|