Italian Pasta and Vegetable Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 12 ounces spiral pasta
- 1 15-ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 2.4-ounce can ripe pitted sliced olives, drained (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped fine (or 1 cup sliced green onions)
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets (or snow peas)
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (or use 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper + 2 teaspoons lemon juice)
- Cook pasta following package directions; rinse with cold water, drain well and cool to room temperature.
- Place drained cooled pasta in very large mixing bowl.
- Add beans, olives, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, parsley and cheese. Toss lightly.
- In small bowl blend mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir into pasta and vegetables, tossing to coat well. Chill several hours.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 110g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 162||58%|
|Total Fat 18.16g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 3.14g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.22g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|