Italian Linguine Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.82 view details
- 1/3 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 3 Drops Hot Pepper Sauce (To Taste)
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 6 Ozs. Uncooked Linguine, Broken Into Thirds
- 1/3 Lb. Deli Roast Beef, Cut Into Strips
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Large Cucumber, Seeded, Sliced & Halved
- 8 Oz. Fresh Mushrooms, Sliced
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, basil, hot pepper sauce and garlic; whisk until well combined.
- Cook linguine according to package directions, drain well. Rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl combine, linguine, roast beef, tomatoes, cucumber and mushrooms. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 186g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 135||48%|
|Total Fat 15.22g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2.61g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.08g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|