Instant Mango Pickle Recipe
Instant Mango Pickle is a delectable mango pickle recipe that is ready to eat in few hours. Is that even possible? Yes, it is. The Instant Mango Pickle is the kind of recipe that saves you hours of labor in the kitchen. Now you can make pickle whenever you want without waiting for the bright sunny day. All you need is raw mangoes and few spices to make this Instant Mango Pickle.
- 500 gram peeled raw mango
- 100 gram green chili cut lengthwise into halves
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp achaar ka masala
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 Cup mustard oil (sarson oil)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Peel the mango and cut them into thin strips. Discard the stone.
- Combine the mango strips, salt and turmeric. Mix nicely.
- Leave aside for 1 - 2 hour or till the mango strips release their water.
- Drain the excess water from the mango strips and allow them to sit in a metal colander for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Now combine the mango strips, green chili, hing and achaar ka masala. Mix nicely.
- Add the mustard oil and mix the pickle nicely.
- At last, add the vinegar to preserve the pickle. Stir well.
- Now the pickle is ready to consume. You can serve it immediately.
- Store in a clean, dry jar at room temperature.
- The shelf life of an instant mango pickle is not more than a month.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1g|
|Recipe makes 500 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||100%|
|Total Fat 0.44g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.14g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|