Individual Oven "Fried" Hash Browns Recipe
Individual hash browns, formed in muffin tins and baked in the oven. Crispy on the outside, tender and full of flavor in the middle. Perfect with Lobster Eggs Benny!
Servings: 2 Hash Browns
Cost per serving $1.91 view details
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled & grated (excess moisture removed)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 scallions, sliced (whites & greens)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (I used a Pesto flavored oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a jumbo muffin tin by greasing 4 of the cups with cooking spray, place aside until needed.
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients, adding one at a time, until cheese & seasoning is evenly dispersed. Divide amongst the 4 greased jumbo muffin cups.
- Place in the oven & let cook for 1-1.5 hours.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 503g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 245||39%|
|Total Fat 27.8g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 7.22g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.14g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||21%|