Immune Booster Smoothie Recipe
Cost per serving $5.69 view details
- Almond Milk
- 2 cups water filtered
- 1/2 Cup Whole Almonds
- 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 4 ounces vanilla yogurt vanilla flavored
- 8 ounces Almond Milk
- 2 ounces raspberry juice concentrate 1 cup whole raspberries
- 1 serving elderberry juice either liquid or powder - see notes
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Soak the almonds in 2 cups of water for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Discard the water and add soaked almonds to the blender.
- Add 2 cups filtered water and blend until white and milky
- Strain the milk through a nutmilk bag or several layers of cheesecloth. Squeeze the bag to remove all the liquid. The residual should feel slightly dry and crumbly.
- Measure out 2 cups for the smoothie and put the rest in a covered container or freeze.The extra will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days or frozen for 6 months.
- For Smoothie
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass to enjoy now, or thermos for enjoying later. Stir or shake before enjoying as the smoothie will separate with sitting.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 374g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 462||49%|
|Total Fat 53.94g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 24.36g||97%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 111.08g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||45%|