Iced Lemon With Tea Recipe
- ◦2 large lemons
- ◦1¼ cups sugar
- ◦2 cups fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- ◦6 black tea bags
- ◦½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1.Using a vegetable peeler, remove bright yellow peel from lemons.
- 2.Combine lemon peel and sugar in a medium saucepan with ½ cup water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 3.Lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- 4.Remove from heat and stir in mint.
- 5.Cool to room temperature; strain.
- 6.Steep the tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water, covered, for 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags.
- 7.Stir in syrup, lemon juice, 4 cups cold water, and ice cubes.
- 8.Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and a few mint leaves.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner