Hummus, Spinach and Tomato Sandwich Recipe
Cost per recipe $3.51 view details
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon juice
- Tomato slices
- Ciabatta roll or Greek pita bread
- Kalamata olives for garnish (optional)
- Heat skillet with a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Sauté chopped fresh spinach and minced garlic about 3 minutes. Add salt, pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice; set aside.
- Spread a 1/4" layer of hummus on bottom of ciabatta roll.
- Arrange spinach over hummus, then tomato slices.
- Add top of roll and serve with olives if desired.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 380g|
|Calories from Fat 32||24%|
|Total Fat 3.64g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.51g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.89g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|