Honey, Mustard And Rosemary Pork Marinade Recipe
Cost per recipe $5.20 view details
- 3/4 c. Beer, (tomk's hooked already!)
- 1/2 c. Dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced, fresh rosemary, (or possibly 1 Tablespoons dry) I used fresh.
- 2 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- Any pork at all. I used a pork loin.
- Hope one of these is helpful to you.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 504g|
|Calories from Fat 528||50%|
|Total Fat 60.07g||75%|
|Saturated Fat 8.27g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 125.9g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|