Homemade Nangka Jam Recipe
Cost per serving $0.75 view details
- Divide the nangka fruit into halves.
- Remove the flesh and discard the seeds.
- Wash the flesh.
- Arrange the flesh in a pot.
- Add the water.
- Boil the fruit in a slow fire for 30 minutes.
- Add the sugar,salt and vanilla.
- Stir the mixture until it become sticky.
- Remove the mixture. Let it cool.
- Store the jam in an airtight container.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 317g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.59g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|