Homemade Maple Syrup Vinaigrette Recipe
This delicious, sweet and tangy homemade vinaigrette is achieved by mixing olive oil, pure maple syrup, dijon, apple-cider vinegar, herbs and orange zest. Tastes much better than commercial salad dressings.
Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 2/3 cup (150ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) apple-cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5ml) orange zest, grated (fresh or dried)
- 1/2 tsp (3ml) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (3ml) dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process thoroughly for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Shake before drizzling on your favourite garden salad.
- NOTES: Recipe may be doubled and can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Shake before using.
- Lemon zest may be substituted for the orange zest for a more tangy vinaigrette.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 38g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 152||84%|
|Total Fat 17.16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.27g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|