Home For The Holidays Festive Crunchy Granola Recipe
Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raw whole almonds (or your choice of nuts)
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350º F, and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, and seeds. (I broke my almonds up slightly in the blender, but feel free to leave them whole)
- In a small microwavable bowl combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses and spices.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds until the oil melts. (You can also do this on the stove as well). Mix well.
- Pour over oatmeal mixture, and mix to coat well.
- Spread mixture onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes (or so), mixing half way through.
- I like my granola really crunchy, so I baked it a few minutes longer. Just be careful as the granola can burn easily near the end of the baking time.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool slightly, and add in the cranberries.
- Place in a bowl (or container).
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||40%|
|Total Fat 13.48g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.25g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.73g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|