Healthy Instant Dhokla Recipe
Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- Gram flour / Besan - 1 cup
- Semolina / Suji - 2 tsp
- Eno salt - 1.5 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- oil - for greasing- 1 TBSP
- coriander leaves for garnish.
- 1) Mix gramflour, semolina and water and make it to a batter of pouring consistency (Idli batter types)
- 2) Grease the plate to be used for steaming (Use flat Idli stand / dhokla stand).
- 3) Place the thali on a stand in the pressure cooker with adequate but not more water and heat the water.
- 4) Now add eno to the batter and mix it well.
- 5) Pour the batter immediately to the greased plate
- 6) Cover and steam on high flame without whistle for 13 - 17 mins till done
- 7) Cool and cut into desired shapes.
- 8) Mix sugar in 1/2 tsp of water till it dissolves. Apply this solution on the top of the cut pieces and garnish with coriander.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.48g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|