- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free half & half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
Healthy Blueberry Pancakes
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a bowl. Beat until well mixed. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Preheat griddle or skillet to 350° F. or until drops of water sizzle.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, onto greased griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form. Turn; continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm with butter and syrup.
Healthy Blueberry Pancakes is an easy and quick recipe for light and fluffy pancakes for a delicious breakfast or brunch. This is also a healthy low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic-friendly, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus per serving recipe.