Healthy Aloe Vera and White Fungus Dessert Recipe
Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 1 cup of Aloe Vera gel (cubed)
- 1 cup of White Fungus (softened and torn into small pieces)
- Some red dates (washed)
- 1 tbsp Chinese Wolfberries/goji berries (washed)
- 1 pc sugar cane candy or sugar (to taste)
- Some pandan leaves/screwpine (washed and knotted)
- water enough for the dessert
- 1) Fill a medium sized pot with water enough for the dessert.
- 2) Add white fungus and red dates. Let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- 3) Then, add aloe gel, Chinese Wolfberries and pandan leaves.
- 4) Continue to cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5) Add sugar.
- 6) Serve hot or cold.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.47g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|