Healthty Toddler Muffins Recipe
Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 handful of baby carrots, grated
- 1 jar of organic butternut squash baby food
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran flakes
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F and spray mini muffin tins with non stick cooking spray (I used butter flavor).
- Beat the brown sugar and apple sauce in your mixer until mixed well.
- Add carrots to food processor (I used a Ninja blender) and pulse until they're grated. Add to mixer along with bananas and the jar of baby food. Mix until well combined.
- One at a time add eggs, allowing time for the first egg to be incorporated before adding the second.
- At this point you can add the dry ingredients and beat until it comes together.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||14%|
|Total Fat 0.41g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|