HCG Traditional Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
Tasting and filling shrimp cocktail for those on the hcg diet plan. Eating low calories doesn't mean you can't enjoy your food! This is a fast and easy recipe for any shrimp lover!
Alternatives: Serve on ice or leafs of romaine lettuce.
One serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)
- 100 grams raw shrimp (approximately 10-12 small to Medium shrimp steamed)
- Cocktail sauce
- 2 ounces tomato paste low sodium
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of horseradish
- Dash of mustard powder
- Sea salt and pepper (just a dash)
- Water as needed for desired consistency
- Mix tomato paste
- Add vinegar
- Add horseradish
- Mix lemon juice and spices together
- Allow spices to marinate
- Chill the dipping sauce.
- Add additional water as needed for preferred consistency.
- Steam shrimp until pink.
- Chill shrimp for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and serve with cocktail dipping sauce.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 255g|
|Calories from Fat 21||11%|
|Total Fat 2.35g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.41g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.47g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|