Hawaiian Pizza-Crackers Recipe
Here's another DEL MONTE recipe I've used for snacktime with my son. Get artistic with your crackers! I used some DEL MONTE Sweet Style Pizza Sauce and topped it with some fresh cut Pineapple Tidbits and ham. Pair this with DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice for a perfect snack meal, that your kids will love too. It's rich in Iodine. Enjoy!
- 22 pcs crackers
- 1 pouch (115 g) DEL MONTE Sweet Style Pizza Sauce
- 100g quickmelt cheese, coarsely grated
- 3-1/2 slices of spiced ham, cooked and sliced
- 1/3 cup Fresh Cut Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- Spread each cracker with 1 tsp of DEL MONTE Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese. Then top the cheese with ham, fresh cut pineapple tidbits, and the remaining cheese.
- Pre-heat toaster oven for two minutes and toast crackers for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.37g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|