Guava Filling Recipe
- 1 can guava paste 1 lb. 5 oz. (Separated into two parts)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Â¼ cup + 2 tablespoons water
- Take half of the guava paste and cut into small cubes and bring to a boil with Â¼ cup water and sugar.
- Simmer until the guava dissolves and it becomes a sauce. Remove from heat.
- In a blender (if you have a small cup for the blender is better than the big jar) pour in the other half of the guava and the two tablespoons of water and press the pulse button for one or two seconds. The idea is not to break but to dice into medium pieces. (If you have no blender, dice into medium pieces.)
- Add the diced guava to the guava sauce, and stir for a moment.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner