Ground Lamb Stuffed Portabella's with Feta Cheese Crumbles Recipe
Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- 2 Large Portabella Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Pure Olive Oil-Divided Use
- Few dashes of Sea or Kosher Salt
- 4 ounces Ground Lamb (I get mine from the Butcher/Meat market)
- one teaspoon freshly chopped mint leaves
- one teaspoon oregano
- one teaspoon garlic powder
- one teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Feta Cheese crumbles (about a 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced Roma tomatoes, garnish
- NOTE: You can use ground beef, ground sausage, ground chicken or turkey and enjoy this recipe. We just really enjoy ground lamb.
- Pre Heat Oven 425 F
- Remove stem and gills from Portabella mushrooms carefully, using a brush coat the inside with olive oil, a few dashes of salt, place on a baking sheet pan and pop into the hot oven and bake 10 minutes
- While the mushrooms bake;
- In a skillet add one tablespoon olive oil the ground lamb, all spices, breaking up lamb as you stir and cook thoroughly
- Remove mushrooms from the oven and fill the cavity full of the cooked lamb mixture, return to the oven and reduce temperature to 400 F and bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and add feta cheese crumbles, finely diced roma tomatoes, plate and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 150g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||63%|
|Total Fat 13.65g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.83g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.04g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|