Grilled Tuna Sandwich Recipe
The best fried fish you will eat, west of New Orleans.
Cost per recipe $1.37 view details
- Yellowtail tuna filets.
- Oil-based Italian salad dressing (pick one you like).
- Good brown bread.
- get on a deep-sea fishing boat in San Diego on a Friday night.
- Head due southwest for about 8 hours.
- Catch a wonderful Yellowtail tuna.
- Filet it immediately.
- Take a large freezer ziplock bag and fill it about 1/3 with your salad dressing of choice.
- Put the tuna filet in the dressing for a few minutes. Make sure it's well-covered.
- Put the butter on the grill and sear each side of the filet.
- Take your bread and put some good mayo on there.
- Jam the fish in, and eat!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 153g|
|Calories from Fat 827||90%|
|Total Fat 94.05g||118%|
|Saturated Fat 58.68g||235%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.19g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|