Grilled Steak Salad Recipe
Grilled Steak Salad is an easy, delicious and quick 30 minute total time; start to finish recipe. This is a great recipe you will want to add to your outdoor grilling rotatation. Ingredients include: beef sirloin steak, mixed salad greens, tomatoes, onions, black olives, and an avocado salad dressing. It is also a low calories, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic and Weight Watchers (7) PointsPlus recipe for a serving size of (3 cups) per serving.
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak
- Dash of chili powder
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup light House Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 of a medium size ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
- 20 saltine crackers
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with chili powder. Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160º F.) or (170º F.) for well done. Remove from grill; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss greens with tomatoes, onions and olives; place on a serving platter. Place dressing and avocado in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; place over salad. Drizzle with dressing mixture. Serve with the crackers.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 231g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 267||63%|
|Total Fat 29.68g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 8.03g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.09g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|