Grilled Pineapple Salad Recipe
I love fresh fruits salad, that sweetness and citrusy juices of fruits give the salad a refreshing punch. Pear, Pineapple, Apple, Globe Grapes and Mango are few of our favorite fruits that always make a delicious salad. Grilled Pineapple Salad has a tropical feel and flavor to it.
- 1 medium-size pineapple cut into round slices
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 Cup lettuce roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate pearls
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Ingredients for the dressing
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- 1/4 tsp za'tar spice mix (optional)
- With a sharp knife, cut off the crown and the base of pineapple.
- Remove the skin and cut round slices of pineapple into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Grill the pineapple slices on a greased grill pan over medium heat, turning once.
- Place the diced pepper in the same pan for grilling.
- Grill pineapple and pepper till charred marks appear on them. Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Combine all the ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk using a fork. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Add the grilled pineapple and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss the salad gently in the dressing.
- Drizzle honey, olive oil and lemon juice over the salad.
- Sprinkle pomegranate pearls and serve the grilled pineapple salad.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 22||55%|
|Total Fat 2.53g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.02g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.54g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|