Grilled Mushroom Sandwiches Recipe
Grilled Mushroom Sandwiches-is an easy and quick to prepare recipe for a delicious meatless sandwich for your outdoor grilling menu. Features include: Portobello mushrooms marinated in Italian salad dressing then grilled to perfection and placed on Kaizer rolls and layered with spinach and tomatoes for a delicious meal. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sugars, low carbohydrates, vegetarian, diabetic and Weight Watchers (6) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1/2 cup light Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, gills removed/3
- 2/3 cup fresh spinach leaves, cut into strips
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 2 Kaiser rolls, split
- Pour 1/4 cup of the salad dressing over mushrooms in a shallow dish. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove mushrooms from marinade; discard marinade. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Place spinach and tomatoes divided equally between bottom halves of rolls; drizzle with remaining dressing. Cover with mushrooms and tops of rolls.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 236g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 267||58%|
|Total Fat 29.8g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 4.43g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.49g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|