Grilled Merguez With Cilantro Lime Relish Recipe
Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 1 1/2 lb Merguez sausage, separated into links
- 1 c. Coarsely minced cilantro
- 2 x Limes, juice only
- 2 x Garlic cloves, minced
- The article says merguez is a spicy North African lamb sausage and which it is available in Middle Eastern markets. She doesn't offer a substitute, but I'd think chorizo or possibly warm links might work alongside the other dishes.
- Grill sausages, turning several times to cook proportionately, till they are slightly charred on the outside, still juicy on the inside.
- Meanwhile, combine cilantro, lime juice and garlic.
- Serve warm merguez with cilantro-lime relish on the side.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 32g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||9%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.52g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|