Grilled Cashew Chicken Wraps Recipe
Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3-4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4-1/2 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each dinner roll into an 8 inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and mustard.
- Fold in the cashews, green onions, half of the oranges and the cabbage and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove wrap from flattened rolls and brush with olive oil.
- Cook on a grill heated to medium heat for about 1 minute on each side.
- Remove from grill and cool slightly.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the wraps and garnish with remaining oranges.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 144g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 305||75%|
|Total Fat 34.43g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 7.09g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.31g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|