Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- Take large Asparagus (not the skinny ones- youâll need the big ones to support all that bacon!) and cut off the stems. Rinse and dry.
- Using one normal sized pack of bacon, wrap one piece around each asparagus so that the sides slightly overlap. If the bacon is too long for the end, cut it off at an angle with cooking shears.
- Next, preheat your grill to medium heat. Place asparagus on the grill and then turn down your burner to medium/low heat. The fat from the bacon may cause the grill to flare up which is why you should continue to grill on medium low to discourage flare ups.
- Flip the asparagus once during the cooking process. The asparagus are done when the bacon has completely cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Everything is better with bacon!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 9g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 29||85%|
|Total Fat 3.27g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.09g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.13g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|