Grilled Avocado and Pesto Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $2.40 view details
- 10 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 avocados, peeled, halved, and pitted
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Place avocados halves in a bowl and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Grill avocado halves face down for 45 seconds over medium heat.
- Remove and arrange on a tray with the quartered tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil again.
- In a separate bowl, cover the red onion slices with juice from the lemon and olive oil.
- Place onions on top of the avocados, in the pit holes and then coat with the lemon/olive oil mix.
- Top with pesto sauce and sprinkle pine nuts on top.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 271g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 237||78%|
|Total Fat 26.72g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 4.02g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.06g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|