Grilled Asparagus With Orange Wasabi Dressing Recipe
Cost per serving $14.08 view details
- Wasabi pwdr and sesame oil add in an Asian flair to to this grilled asparagus of The East Coast Grill in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Serve the asparagus on a bed of Napa cabbage. Serves 6
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp McCormick(r) Gourmet Collection(tm) Wasabi Pwdr
- 1/2 tsp McCormick(r) Gourmet Collection(tm) Grnd Ginger
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 30 med asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp McCormick(r) Gourmet Collection(tm) Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Napa cabbage
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, orange juice, sugar, wasabi pwdr and ginger.
- 2. Pour sesame oil into a shallow dish and add in the asparagus. Sprinkle with pepper. Roll asparagus in oil to coat. Grill asparagus over medium heat 4 to 6 min, or possibly till crisp tender.
- 3. Place shredded cabbage on a serving platter. Arrange grilled asparagus on top, and pour dressing over asparagus and cabbage.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 107g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||51%|
|Total Fat 4.78g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.66g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.0g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|