Green Tea Cream Cheese Parfait Recipe
Cost per serving $2.26 view details
- 250gm cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 200gm icing sugar
- 4 TB green tea powder
- 150ml heavy cream
- 6 pcs large graham crackers/digestive biscuit
- 1 cup azuki /red beans, slightly pressed
- extra green tea powder for garnishing
- beat cream cheese, sugar, green tea powder till well cooperated then set aside.
- now, whisk heavy cream till foamy & stiff then fold it into cream cheese mixture and blend till well mixed.
- crushed biscuit into fine crumbs one at a time, place one biscuit to each cups then spread on a layer of green tea mixture.
- top with some red beans and 1 tspn cracker crumbs, again cover it with a spread of green tea mixture. And keep refrigerated for 3 minutes to set.
- finally, decorate the top with with green tea powder and red beans when serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 188g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 304||46%|
|Total Fat 34.54g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 17.38g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 77.17g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|