Green pea soup Recipe
Cost per serving $1.99 view details
- 25g butter
- 225g potatoes (2 medium potatoes), peeled and diced
- 150g leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into cubes
- 900ml vegetable stock from 1 cube
- 225g frozen peas
- 60ml cream">cream or sour cream">cream
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Chopped fresh chives to garnish
- Melt the butter in large saucepan. Add the potatoes, leeks and apple and cook for about 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Add the vegetable stock and peas and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutesor until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Pulse in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add crem or sour cream, whisk to combine. Season with pepper.
- Garnish with fresh or dry chives.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 393g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||39%|
|Total Fat 8.31g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.96g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.86g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|