Green Ganganelli With Oyster Mushroom And Rosemary Recipe
Cost per serving $7.17 view details
- 1 x recipe Green Pasta see * Note (rolled to thinnest setting on machine)
- 4 Tbsp. Virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 med Red onion minced 1/8" dice
- 3 Tbsp. Minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 lb Fresh oyster mushrooms sliced 1/2" thick
- 1/2 c. White wine
- 1/2 c. Basic Tomato Sauce see * Note
- Bring 6 qts water to boil and add in 2 Tbsp. salt.
- Cut the pasta into 2-inch squares and then wrap them around a pencil to create pointed end quills. Set aside.
- In a 12- to 14-inch saute/fry pan, heat oil till smoking. Add in onion and rosemary and cook till softened and fragrant, about 6 to 7 min. Add in mushrooms and cook till wilted, 3 to 4 min. Add in white wine and Basic Tomato Sauce and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer 5 to 6 min.
- Meanwhile, drop pasta into water and cook till tender, 8 to 11 min. Drain pasta and add in to pan with mushrooms. Toss to coat and serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 208g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 127||60%|
|Total Fat 14.37g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.08g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.91g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|