Greek Coleslaw Recipe
Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning (or substitute 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted lightly
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, cucumber, green onions, olives and feta.
- In smaller bowl wisk together yogurt, vinegar, sugar and Greek seasoning.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and stir gently til mixed.
- Divide among 4 salad plates and top with almonds.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 110g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||49%|
|Total Fat 4.54g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.93g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.97g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|