Goji and Blueberry Muffins Recipe
We all love some brunch and these muffins and the perfect brunch snack or late morning breakfast! They're sweet and moist and come with a great super food kick from the goji and blueberries! Who doesn't like that. These are great baked straight away, but if you don't have the time, as often I don't, you can make the muffin batter the previous night and store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge until you're ready to bake.
- Ingredients make 12 muffins
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100g unrefined brown cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 200ml almond milk ( Or any non- dairy milk will do)
- 60g melted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 45g goji berries
- 230g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 and line a 12 hole muffin tin with a muffin case of your choice.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and mix in the brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg and the milk and mix well to combine. Add the butter and stir until smooth.
- Spoon a piece of the mixture into each muffin tin, leaving space at the top of the case for them to rise, and bake for 15 minutes until well risen and a skewer inserted into middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and leave to cool
- These muffins are delicious as a portable snack or go down great with a soothing cup of early morning tea.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||45%|
|Total Fat 10.38g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5.66g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.29g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|