GLUTEN FREE CROUTONS Recipe
- cut bread into small squares
- place bread squares into pie tin
- drizzle olive oil over the squares, DO NOT SOAK , DRIZZLE AND TOSS TO COAT
- sprinkle basil to your liking
- sprinkle garlic powder to your liking
- toss to coat again
- turn oven to 375
- cook for about 5-8 minutes
- keep checking on the croutons they will burn, take out when they have a nice crispy color and are hard.
- when cooled store in an air tight container.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner