Gluten Free Blueberry Streusal Muffins Recipe
Cost per recipe $6.26 view details
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup firm packed brown sugar
- 3 TBSP gluten free all purpose flour, divided
- 2 TBSP butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Chop almonds in food processor.
- Add brown sugar to almonds and 1 TBSP gluten free all purpose flour and process about 5 seconds.
- Add butter and pulse 5 times or until crumbly.
- Stir in gluten free oats and set aside.
- Combine 2 cups of the flour and the next 5 ingredients.
- Make a well.
- Whisk buttermilk, oil and egg and add to flour mixture.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Toss blueberries with remaining 2 TBSP flour and fold into batter
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans.
- Sprinkle with oat mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 708g|
|Calories from Fat 793||49%|
|Total Fat 90.1g||113%|
|Saturated Fat 21.64g||87%|
|Trans Fat 1.41g|
|Total Carbs 196.67g||52%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|