Glazed Apricot, Orange, Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 1 lemon flavored 2 layer cake mix.
- 1 T. lemon flavor; 2 T. frozen orange juice concentrate.
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. Apricot Nectar.
- 1/2 C. oil
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Combine cake mix, lemon and orange , sugar, apricot nectar and oil in large bowl. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- 4. Pour into the greased/floured 10" tube pan.
- 5. Bake for about one hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched, or toothpick comes out clean.
- 6. Let cool somewhat and invert onto cake holder.
- Glaze: Blend 1-2 cups powdered sugar with 1 T. lemon and 1 T. frozen orange concentrate. Mix well. Pour on top and allow to run down sides.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 38g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||52%|
|Total Fat 6.34g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.68g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 12.03g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|