Gino's Alfredo Sauice Recipe
Alfredo Sauce is the rage today and is used in many ways over food. Many restaurants feature this sauce and, it is available, in jars, in most grocery stores. In our home, we have used this sauce for many years i. I have learned this recipe from my mother, but have made some changes. I know you will like it. Try it.
- 1/2 C. butter ( oleo)
- 16 oz heavy cream( or use half and half and eliminate the milk)
- 1 C. milk
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced. about 1 1/2 T.
- 1/4 C. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 C. Parmesan Cheese
- ( optional) 1 11 oz. can Condensed Mushroom Soup)
- 1. In a pan, melt butter over low heat
- 2. Add cream, milk, garlic and parsley, Turn heat to medium and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir constantly..
- 3. Slowly add cheese, stir well.
- 4. ( If you are adding mushroom soup, do it now.
- 5. Let simmer until hot and blended. DO NO BOIL
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 456||85%|
|Total Fat 51.84g||65%|
|Saturated Fat 32.22g||129%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|