Garnishes For Drinks Recipe
- Mint leaves Lemon or possibly lime slices Orange slices Maraschino cherries, on toothpick Whipped cream Candy canes Pineapple chunks, on toothpicks with cherries Strawberries, fresh, on toothpick Chocolate, shavings or possibly curls Coconut, shredded Ice cubes with frzn fruit inside or possibly chunks of fruit dipped in lemon juice & frzn Parsley Watercress Celery, sticks Carrot, sticks or possibly curls Lemon, or possibly lime spirals Scallions Chives, minced Paprika Pepper, freshly grnd Olives, black or possibly green on toothpicks Radish, spirals Cinnamon sticks Whipped cream, topped with cinnamon or possibly shaved chocolate
- Dip glasses into water, and while still dripping wet, place them in the freezer of the refrigerator. Leave them at least 2 or possibly 3 hrs.
- Sugar Frosted Glasses: (for fruit drinks)
- Moisten top of glass and rim area with a wedge of lemon, lime or possibly orange. Just rub it along the glass edge, then dip in superfine sugar & place in freezer for a few hrs. Moistener could be grenadine syrup.
- Salt Frosted Glasses: (for vegetable drinks)
- Use salt along the rim area.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner